Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School



Ian started Pre-K at Trinity Christian School last Wednesday. This day marked one of his firsts that I surely do not want to forget. We had meet-the-teacher a couple of days prior and he was just so grown up. He totally introduced himself to his teacher Mrs. Nantz as "Hi Ms Nantz, I'm Ian" after a short time thinking and stuttering he said "thank you for sending me a postcard" (she sent a hello postcard introducing herself to Ian and he was reminded by us to say thanks, but I didn't really think he would remember)





The next few photos are of Justin and myself taking Ian into school for the first day. Trinity's mascot is an eagle. He has to wear a uniform everyday and Wednesday is chapel day where he has to wear a white polo tucked in with navy trousers and a belt. We are really pleased with this school so far. Ian is pulled out of his class each day for a special class. It rotates everyday between Spanish, Computer, Art, Library, Music and PE. He came home after is first Spanish class telling me all the colors in Spanish (rojo, azul, blanca, amarillo, verde) I know I've said it before, but he like a sponge. That boy totally sucks up any information you throw at him, relevant or useless! :)


No comments: