Thursday, August 27, 2009

Long Night

Well, yesterday we had this fine idea to go swimming at the ranch. We packed our dinner (brats, salad and beans) and off we headed to Gordon, Texas. We picked London up from school and all was well. Just about the time we arrived at the club house, London spit up a bit and was a touch fussy. Well let me just tell you, I totally watched the whole progression of a full-blown stomach virus unravel before my eyes. (At least, I hope that's all it is.) She proceeded to get sicker and sicker. Yes, I know this is totally gross, but seeing as how this is the first time my baby has really had a stomach bug, I didn't want to forget it.

Needless to say, we left the ranch and came home without dinner. London did sleep with Justin and me...if that is what you want to call it. Up every hour or so with a sick child mixed with trying to sleep with one eye open makes for a very long night!

However, London woke up this morning and has managed to keep down some crackers and juice. She is a bit puny, but all in all doing well. She will stay home from school today and hopefully be good as new tomorrow. Poor babe...bless her and her upset stomach!

No comments: