Sunday, April 5, 2009

A touch of SPRING

After church this morning we attempted a photo shoot amongst the bluebonnets. Our neighbors planted bluebonnets in their yard, and the have really taken off. They are beautiful. So in honor of our Texas heritage, here are some photos of the kids nestled along side the blooms.







Thanks grandma in England for the lovely dress for London! I love it! It is so cute on her and totally different from anything you can find in the states. You should have seen her showing if off to her daddy this morning before church. I told her to go show her daddy how cute she looked. She totally marched herself into the living room, stood so proudly in front of her dad while she stuck her tummy out as if to say, "look at me and yes, I know I'm cute", then proceeded to twirl around in a circle. Yes, it was so cute, but oh my goodness, what am I going to do with a GIRL!?!?!


No comments: