Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Morning Mommy!!!

Justin woke up with London this morning. I was sooooo tired that I did not even hear her awake in the monitor. I tell you, this working night thing is taking a toll on my body. I am having a difficult time switching back from a "night" schedule. And the fact that I can't shake this sinus crud is probably not helping matters. :) ANYWAY...(sorry about the rant) none the less, when I did get out of bed this morning, this is what I saw in the kitchen...




This is only the second time London has tried cereal for breakfast...ALL BY HERSELF! She totally knew what to do with the milk after the cereal was gone. Justin did not even prompt her to raise the bowl to her mouth. I'm sure London has watched her dad drink his cereal milk this way before. It is just amazing to me how observant kids are!




Have a great day and "HAPPY EASTER" from London Elizabeth Jones!!

No comments: