Monday, November 10, 2008

GO TECH! GET THOSE GUNS UP!


Yes, Saturday was quite an exciting day! After all, Texas Tech beat OSU to hold on to a secured #2 ranking nationwide. The Jones household was all set for the big event! After a very productive day planting bulbs for next spring and Justin washing and waxing my car, we settled in for a night of college football. I had made a brisket that morning complimented by roasted potatoes and carrots. Let me just say Mikey a.k.a. London ate the heck out of some brisket!!! She loved it.
The game was so very exciting! Oh how proud I am to be a Red Raider! I think we really have a shot at the National Championship.

Everyone enjoyed the game and cheering on those Red Raiders!




Bless her little heart! She just could not stay awake till the end! Notice the Double T still stuck to her face! :-) Sweet dreams little one!

No comments: